[opensuse-project] GSoC 14 has been announced and a set of proposals
Dear All

GSoc 2014 has been announced. Cheers to it.

We have learnt a lot over the past few months and will like to propose
a set of guidelines, please let us know of your opinions

1. If the student is not writing weekly reports and the mentor fails
the student, we wont accept the evaluations as PASS or go to Google
for reevaluations.
2. GSoC is supposed to be a full time project. If the work is done
earlier, it is upto the mentor to decide if he or she will get more
work or not.
3. Students must have committed some code / package or some other form
of contribution to openSUSE.
4. Students are expeceted to work atleast 4 hours a day (it will
usually mean atleast 2 pull requests / commits as a bare minimum per
week)
5. Students should be verified by a college professor vouching for him.
6. Mentors should encourage kick off meetings

If this is ok with you guys, I will add it to the wiki.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta