Re: [opensuse-project] Review of the Xfce wiki page
On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:55:47 +0200
Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

can someone with the appropriate powers please approve the pending
changes to https://en.opensuse.org/Xfce, that is basically remove
it because it is confusing now that I've created a proper portal
at Portal:Xfce. I actually find it quite annoying that I can't do
this myself and that reviews seem to take weeks judging from
previous pending changes.

They take even more than that.

https://en.opensuse.org/Special:PendingChanges

It happened that weekend was not busy and I checked some of the pages,
including your changes then I stumbled on this email.

The page https://en.opensuse.org/Xfce was present for a long time and
will stay as redirect. We can't correct links that are placed around
the web and in printed materials so removing redirect to the new page
will damage reputation of such web sites and ourselves as dependable
source of information.

--
Regards, Rajko.