[opensuse-project] Problems with rsync.opensuse.org?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:56:32 +0000 (UTC)
Trying to sync factory from rsync.opensuse.org and I'm getting an "error
in socket IO (code 10)" - specific message is "Address family nto
supported by protocol (97)" it started OK, but now I can't get it to
continue.

Just wondering if there's a server issue or if it's something on my end
that I need to dig into. I'm using a SLES10 box for the sync, but can
switch to an openSUSE 12.2 box if that's likely to help (I do all my rsync
syncing from the SLE box, though).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson