[opensuse-project] Questions on 12.3
Guys,

What mailing list does the question about features go to for openSUSE
12.3? I was trying to install by vnc, it came up and asked for my
passwd, but I could never connect. Is that not working? Please let me
know.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org