[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Short success story
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:02:35 +0200
On Friday 17 August 2012 13:37:16 Strainu wrote:
Hi,

First, sorry for replying to another thread, hope it won't mess you
email client.

I want to share a small openSUSE brand awareness success story with you.

Last month I was in Washington for Wikimania and in one of the days I
went to visit the Capitol wearing my openSUSE T-shirt. While I was
waiting at the ticket counter, a guy from the Capitol police came to
me and said: „hey, are you using opensuse?”

I said yes and he continued: „it'a great os, i love it because i don't
have all those problems with viruses.”

I was very happy to see people on the street recognised our brand and
were aware they could interact with us.

That's one of those things that makes someone happy :D

Let's share it!

Strainu