[opensuse-project] 12.2 feature list for release PR
The openSUSE Team is preparing an big 12.2 feature list.

This is intended to be an exhaustive list for the technical reader.

We're writing up that using milestone announcements and changelogs into a
descriptive wiki page, going to distill a Product Highlights page from it, and
that in turn will inform PR materials and the release announcements.

If you have additional features we have missed please add them in the bottom
MISSING FEATURES section to the wiki page here [1], and we will add them to
the descriptive document (in preparation) on the next iteration on Monday.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Major_features

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)