[opensuse-project] fdisk project - GSoC weekly report 13
  • From: Davidlohr Bueso <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 20:45:00 +0200
Hi,

This week, with help from Petr, and I have been going over the GPT
implementation for fdisk. Mostly dealing with newly found bugs and test
cases. So far everything looks to be going well and will probably be
sent for upstream revision in a couple of days.

This final week I plan to continue testing and, once satisfied, write
some automatic regression testing based on the scsi_debug kernel module.

Thanks,
Davidlohr