Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 01:26:27 -0500
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:41:21 +0200
Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand where this comes from.

It comes from frustration Jos, as AJ said, and his answer was the right
one.

At least some of SUSE managers read this, Board should read this, so it
is reasonable to expect that issue is escalated to right insiders
without formalities and it is reasonable to expect at least some
response after a week of discussions that obviously lead nowhere
without right people involved. It'll be good if answer would give some
directions where to look for a solution, but telling that one has no
time is an answer, much better then no answer at all.

... if you like, ask formally and we'll try to figure it out.

See above :)

My experience with account creation page is mentioned in couple of
emails. Annoyance is not only amount of data asked, but also bugs in
the form(s)
(so far: wrong links, ineffective check box, multiple forms with the
same purpose, too many clicks involved)

--
Regards, Rajko