Re: [opensuse-project] How does the decision making progress is called
Le lundi 13 août 2012, à 16:19 +0200, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2012-08-13 16:07, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 08/13/2012 02:29 PM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

I'm not getting your point. Polls are done if there is no obvious solution.
In this case,
no poll was needed since everybody considered it a good proposal.

I think the proposal is a good one, I would accept it, but there has not been
any discussion
of it before accepting it. I would like to hear pros and cons first, then the
community
should decide.

It was discussed:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2012-08/msg00228.html