Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:02:21 -0500
if the data you demand exists, it is held by Novell..
will they provide it to the community?

No.

When I was serious about wiki I needed data, and I would be happy with
some portion of server logs, but privacy and other stuff made
impossible to have even portion that will contain only page access.

Instead offer was to see some analytics for particular pages, and not
too many of them as it was time consuming to generate reports. As my
goal was to identify pages that need attention, offer was like catch
22, not very encouraging.

--
Regards, Rajko