Re: [opensuse-project] Getting OpenSUSE community together
On Friday 10 August 2012 02:54:05 Rajko wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:10:57 +0200

"Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bwiedemann@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Make it a web service instead of a desktop application,
so that I can access it from my smartphone as well. ...

Add to that:

It should be web based app that will have some data stored on local
computer, just in case that network is down.

Also, it should have text mode version available in case that graphics
did not start that will explain how to fix the most common problems
and bring computer back in your possession.

--
Regards, Rajko

+1 for text mode.
But I vote definitely for Qt or GTK.

And, whatever you chose compiled Qt, GTK or web html, it must have keyboard
shortcuts. Yes, keyboard shortcuts are availaible even for web sites. ( But
the webmaster just has to implement them, sad... ). Web-browsers interpret
them.

Think for people who do not use the mouse.

I can do the job :) (keyboard shortcuts). Just ring me.

Dsant, from France