Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Michal Kubeček <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:38:30 +0200
On Wednesday 08 of August 2012 17:09EN, Jim Henderson wrote:
You can work for hours in Bugzilla and never do anything that would
force you to login if you weren't already logged in. The same thing
happens in the forums.

In general, yes. But almost all bugs I work with require login for any
action, even to just view them. Nevertheless, I still have to log in at
least twice a day (not counting the first login in the morning).

Michal Kubeček