Re: [opensuse-project] UEFI situation - ANY PROGRESS?
On 08/04/2012 12:40 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
Progress? Well ...

http://www.zdnet.com/windows-8-reaches-rtm-when-will-you-get-it-7000001984/

Microsoft has released Windows 8 to manufacturers. That means Windows
8 devices will appear on store shelves as soon as the makers can build
them, test them and ship them. There's going to be a humongous
marketing push from Microsoft to get them into the hands of as many
people as possible.

Red Hat / Fedora has a plan. Canonical / Ubuntu has a plan. Attachmate
/ openSUSE? Bueller? Bueller?

:-(

Sorry, my colleagues have been working not only on a plan but also on verifying that it actually can work ;).

I'll start a new thread now and will forward something,

Andreas