Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Getting openSUSE community together
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 11:41:12 +0200
Rajko wrote:

(subject was corrected, to reflect correct version (at the moment))

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:26:44 -0500
Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it is "openSUSE" and not "OpenSUSE" or any other variation

We are lucky to have search services that ignore capitalization,
otherwise we would be the last thing anyone would be able to find.

openSUSE is the name that ignores any writing rules we learned.
See, sentence begins with a small letter.

Think of Facebook, not FaceBook, faceBOOK, etc.

plus iPhone, iPlayer, iThis and iThat :-)

It's a name, capitalization rules don't apply.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.6°C)