[opensuse-project] Re: Booster news
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:27:18 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:17:52 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

So, today, while the team is not at full strength yet, we do have
something to announce. First of all, we've got a new team lead. Some of
you might know him as the Master of Money at KDE: Agustin Benito
Bethencourt. He'll bring some fresh ideas to the team and can help us
stay Cool.

Second, to bring all openSUSE efforts in SUSE in one place, I will be
joining the Boosters team. Not much will change and I'll stay in Berlin
for now but I'll be working with them more.

Congrats to both you and Agustin - sounds like a great team is being
assembled. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson