Re: [opensuse-project] Booster news
  • From: Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:24:38 +0300
Congratulations Agustin!

Enjoy the openSUSE Boosters Team experience ;)

Greetings from Madrid

Saludos

2012/6/27 Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

</kissing new boss's ass ;)>

Oh, please, don't do that. I can get used to it..... ;-)

I'm really happy to have the chance to help openSUSE.

I would like to thank SUSE for the oportunity that gives me to work for
openSUSE. I like also want to thank the Boosters for the warm welcome.

I understand that every Free Software community shares principles and goals,
but have relevant differences. I will fail once in a while but I will learn
with your help.

Saludos
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt