[opensuse-project] Re: UEFI situation
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:03:38 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:39:06 +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:

OBS probably needs to as well, since it can be/is used to build kernel
packages.

If we model this after the Fedora model, where the kernel is supposed to
be signed, then this will be hard to do.

In that model we will certainly not allow a random OBS kernel build to
be officially signed.

Yes, that could prove difficult - probably what would need to happen is
there be a function added to allow someone building a kernel to provide
their own signing key (at least).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson