Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:12:21 -0600
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:39 AM, Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've had a look at the tool Henne pointed me at, and from a PM
perspective, that'll meet my needs, so I'll get a project set up there
so I can track it, and I'll spend time today working on this wiki page
as well.  Once it's set up, I'll post the link here so anyone who
wants to follow along can.

Jim

Great. I'd been waiting out for further discussion about the use (or
not) of the wiki as a workspace.
I'm going to be a little bit snowed under for the next week or two,
starting a new job on monday plus two exams.

Sounds good. I have updated the page on the wiki with a little more
information, and Andreas and I had a good IRC chat earlier today about
the current process that I'm using to help guide what I'm doing.

It appears that the reason I've lost access via gmane is
self-inflicted - I was grabbing headers from the NNTP interface to do
a traffic analysis for another project I'm involved in, and it was
detected as an "address harvesting activity" (shame on me for not
thinking about that) and the system blocked my entire DNS subdomain
out as a result.

Whoops. :( Hopefully I can get them to unblock me, otherwise I'll be
catching up from the archives and getting the list sent via e-mail
instead (which I find less convenient).

Jim