Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rajko kindly created an appropriate page on openSUSE wiki, you can find it
here.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bugreport_process

I've started making some very rough notes, please feel free to
completely reconstruct the page along proper 'project management'
lines!

Just to let you (and the list) know, I had a couple days that I had to
dedicate to another task (some forum infrastructure work), and now it
seems that gmane's NNTP interface is messed up and I'm not seeing new
posts through it. I'll catch up and get directly on the list so this
can keep going.

I've had a look at the tool Henne pointed me at, and from a PM
perspective, that'll meet my needs, so I'll get a project set up there
so I can track it, and I'll spend time today working on this wiki page
as well. Once it's set up, I'll post the link here so anyone who
wants to follow along can.

Sorry for vanishing abruptly - it just looked like the list had gone
quiet until I tried to follow-up. I've notified the gmane site admin
that there's an issue, so hopefully they'll get that resolved soon.

Jim