Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
Hey,

On 16.05.2012 18:41, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

Good documentation and training is always helpful. But we can't
guarantee that people go to these places. We tell someone "File a
bug!" and point them to bugzilla.novell.com. They're faced with a
daunting interface right from the get-go.

What do you find so daunting about the guided interface that we link to everywhere? Maybe we can improve that one.

https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE+12.2&format=guided

But I fear you can't make bugreporting _much_ simpler without placing more burden on a first-level screening...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org