Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
Le jeudi 17 mai 2012, à 01:33 +0000, Jim Henderson a écrit :
On Thu, 17 May 2012 03:24:24 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-05-16 14:11, Vincent Untz wrote:
c) reporters tend to not go back to their bugs to close them when
they're fixed/obsolete.

No, I don't close my bugs because I expect an answer.

Even after they've been fixed and confirmed to be fixed?

That's what Vincent's talking about - reporters don't tend to flag a bug
as closed after it's fixed - the bug is marked fixed and that's the end
of it.

But Bugzilla workflow includes a bug being flagged as fixed, the reporter
verifies that it's fixed, and the bug is then closed.

Sorry, I guess I added some confusion with my mail :/ As far as I know,
we don't use the "FIXED -> VERIFIED -> CLOSED" workflow. I was really
just talking about old bugs that the reporters can test again in more
recent versions of openSUSE.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.