Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 09:11:19 +1000

If I recall, I saw that problem in the past when creating something in
the wrong namespace.   Try creating a page at
en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:<name_your_page>

Lemme know if you still get that error.

Bryen

I didn't get any error messages, but I didn't see any way to name the
page: it defaulted to OpenSUSE; then I moved the page to Workspace:
planning, which redirected that page to
http://en.opensuse.org/Workspace:_planning

complete with the space, yuck. This is why I didn't want to go making
the page... messy when you don't know what you're doing. I hope I
haven't broken something.

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx