[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 22:39:22 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 20 May 2012 07:51:58 +1000, Helen South wrote:

If the Wiki turns out not to be appropriate we can easily extract the
information, we just need a place to start working on this.

Feel free to use the wiki I set up on my server here if the openSUSE wiki
is slowing you down. Both are MediaWiki, so moving info back and forth
will be trivial, and I'm happy to do the legwork on that if necessary.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson