[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 18:05:49 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 19 May 2012 14:56:52 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Btw. have you seen the documentation on bugs.opensuse.org?

I haven't, but I'll take a look at it - looks like it redirects to the
wiki.

Yes, sure ;) It points to the information that we have about
bugreporting which is at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

Sounds good. :)

If you really want to enhance this, let's meet on IRC next week (just
ping me on opensuse-project) and let's discuss any questions you have
and I'll help with answering...

I do think enhancing it would be good (as well as having something that
has to do with what happens after submission - both from the reporter's
perspective and from the handling perspective).

Happy to chat on IRC or wherever - once I know more about my schedule,
I'll drop you an e-mail and we can coordinate something. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson