Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 09:27:45 +0200
Jim Henderson wrote:

Do we have any documentation with guidelines/instructions for how
people can get involved in the initial screening?

If we need some help with this screening, what we should probably do
is put together a set of desired skills for doing this screening, some
guidelines on how to do it, and then make announcements in appropriate
venues asking for volunteers to help out.

I don't know that the average user of openSUSE knows how to get
involved in doing something like this.

Getting involved is fairly easy in fact - there is a mailing list that
receives all bugzilla updates. I subscribed maybe two years ago, I
can't be certain. Filtering out all new bugs is easy.

opensuse-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.1°C)