[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:12:38 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:41:46 +0200, jdd wrote:

Le 17/05/2012 03:33, Jim Henderson a écrit :

But Bugzilla workflow includes a bug being flagged as fixed, the
reporter verifies that it's fixed, and the bug is then closed.

It was never clear for me to know who have to close the bug.

My feeling was that it is the people that fix the bug that close it

I think that's one of the things that needs to be clearly stated. I've
seen it done both ways, where the original reporter closes the bug, and
where the original reporter marks it as 'verified' and the developer or
change control board closes it.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson