Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:38:39 +0200
Jim Henderson wrote:

But I don't think it's as simple as telling the reporter "try the
version in factory" because I /think/ it's possible that pulling a
single package in from factory might well cause additional
libraries/dependencies to be brought in as well that /may/ break other
things (true statement? Can someone confirm?)

We should most certainly not be recommending or using Factory to users
as a part of resolving a bug.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.4°C)