Re: [opensuse-project] Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:53:09 +0200
jdd wrote:

Le 16/05/2012 05:04, Jim Henderson a écrit :

It seems that we have a few areas that we should be looking at:

You are right

I add a thing: do not ask everybody to report bugs for non factory
distribution if not major.

The issue is here: "what is major"? I don't think it is wise to ask
people to make that decision themselves.

I just closed all my reports (30?), because after very few days I do
not even remember what they are about and often can't give any more
info

That is a much worse problem, yes.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.6°C)