Re: [opensuse-project] Re: bugs that are against 11.1
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:25:11 +1000
, I'd expect to hear back from them asking
for more information - and if I didn't provide it, then shame on me for
not giving them the right information so when 7.2 comes out the bug I
found was fixed.

--
 Jim Henderson

I'm a little out of the loop on this stuff - is there an existing
thread on bugzilla and how it works, flaws, issues etc?
I've only ever filed the one bug I think, so you'll have to excuse my
ignorance about it.

How much flexibility do we have to adapt the way it works? Is there
possibilities to flag 'power users' whose bugs usually deserve closer
attention, or to flag 'more information available/needed' and so on?

However I fear I'm asking old questions. I'd like to get more 'up to
speed'; it'd be interesting to contribute in this area, it seems
valuable.

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx