[opensuse-project] Re: bugs that are against 11.1
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 02:40:14 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 15 May 2012 19:39:19 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

When you're logged in, down at the bottom is a link "my bugs". That
means all bugs assigned to "me", which never happens to people who only
file or CC and never provide patches. There should be another called
"bugs I filed", or a configuration option to make "my bugs" mean bugs
"I" filed. A custom saved query can be made down there, but the process,
even the concept, to probably most only only ever file or CC is not
intuitive, much less easy.

Right, what I've done is created my own query that accounts for my e-mail
address in any of the address fields.

In theory, it's possible to make such a query a standard query. Just
takes the right permissions to Bugzilla.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson