Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Introducing the Freight Train
Le mardi 15 mai 2012, à 18:41 +0200, Per Jessen a écrit :
Henne Vogelsang wrote:

On 05/15/2012 04:04 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2012-05-15 15:46, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
How do you think I learned about our infrastructure? How do you
think I keep up with changes in our infrastructure?

But you are inside! You have access to the phone list, for
example.

Inside of what? SUSE you mean?

I personally have worked tirelessly the last 6+ years, from the start
of openSUSE, together with a lot of my friends in this project, to
make this an independent open source project.

You don't need to be inside SUSE to achieve anything in openSUSE.
Everything is as accessible for you as it is for me as SUSE employee.
The "phone list", infrastructure, documentation, tools, information,
people... everything.

The problem now (actually since a year or so) is that, after we've
succeeded in creating this freedom, not enough people step up and do
something with it.

I'd like to fix something on the mirrors.opensuse.org website, how do I
get access?

I'd ask darix on IRC, or mail admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx to know.

Vincent

--