[opensuse-project] Re: Introducing the Freight Train
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 00:50:32 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 14 May 2012 17:54:37 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

I guess the point I'm making here is that we're discussing how to keep a
discussion productive, and we're not discussing how to extract the
productive bits of a discussion to implement somewhere.

That's an excellent point, and I think for those developers who want to
just hear the end result of such discussions, it would be useful to have
a summary available that they could be given (or get somewhere).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson