[opensuse-project] download stats?
Hello,
We try to estimate the number of syslog-ng users. We already know the number of source downloads, as that's downloaded from our servers. As one of our most popular platform is openSUSE / SLES (where syslog-ng is installed by default), I'd like to know, if it is possible to get any download statistics how many times syslog-ng binaries were downloaded. The syslog-ng package is part of all releases, Base:system, home:czanik:* and a couple more project under home:.
A rough estimate of SLES users would also be useful, but I guess, that's not public data...
Bye,
CzP