[opensuse-project] Resign from medical coordinator
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:00:18 +0300
Hello mates,

With this mail I would like to let you know that I resign from the coordinator of medical project.
All this time, I focused more on the Greek community projects I'm coordinating and didn't have enough time and technical skills to make the medical project work.
All that time I noticed that the live cd isn't functional unless it's installed. That was the path I was working and made the first EMR (openEMR) program to work but the graphic environment wasn't helping me.
Next step was to check the next EMR programs.
Anyways, I hope next coordinator will make it work.
Have a lot of fun,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://iosifidis.co.cc or http://eiosifidis.tk

Ένα γραμμάριο δράσης αξίζει ένα τόνο θεωρίας