Re: [opensuse-project] LinuxTag update
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 08:48:26 +0200
On Wednesday 09 May 2012 15:15:39 Christopher Hofmann wrote:
Hi,

Am 09.05.2012 01:10, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Then we need to make sure we get the right things from Nue. I know
some people are going by car so I hope they can bring some stuff.
At the least the box with booth-stuff like tape, pens etcetera.

We have one VW Sharan-sized car packed with 6 people +luggage +video
equipment. This TouchSmart PCs are cumbersome. I fear we can't bring
not even one.

Ok, so I'll have to think of something else. Hmmm, will look if I can rent a
big-ish screen somewhere... ;-)

Same for stands to put stuff on.

Ok, will look around.

We'll bring some tape and power cords anyway. So at least this
should't be a n issue.

Cool!

Christopher
< Previous Next >