Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
On 07.05.2012 17:53, Robert Schweikert wrote:

Other things that come into play are re-directs to mirrors. For some
reason we appear to have an extraordinary issue with the networks after
the disk issues last week.

The reboot left the firewall unconfigured and the connection table ran
full. I would be interested if you still have this issue - we fixed it
around 11am on 7th. So I'm confused about Gerald's mail several hours
later. Is this posting late or is the issue still there?

And no, I don't think we can disable ipv6 - it's about time we fix the
issues around it.

Greetings, Stephan

--
You know how to win a victory, Hannibal, but not how to use it.
-- Maharbal