Re: [opensuse-project] When is a mirror not a mirror?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 17:45:37 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

On 05/04/2012 02:59 PM, Per Jessen wrote:

With a couple of custom add-ons, squid will do fine. I've got such a
proxy setup running since November, you're welcome to try it out.

Care to share those custom add-ons

Togan

I have actually written most of it up already:

http://wiki.jessen.ch/index/Squid_and_openSUSE

The download links don't work, I'll see if I can also prepare a
tarball with all the ingredients.

Okay, the download links should be working now - be aware, this is not
exactly a one-click install, i.e. some assembly required. Feel free to
contact me off-line if you need help.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.5°C)