[opensuse-project] Popularity contest for RPM (popcorn) : GSoC 2012
  • From: Akshit Khurana <axitkhurana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 05:35:34 +0530
Hi,

I am Akshit Khurana, third year Computer Science student at IIT
Roorkee. I would like to work on the Popularity contest for RPM
(popcorn) project.[0]

I am a part of Information Management Group, in IIT Roorkee, which is
a student body responsible for developing and managing all Internet
and Intranet applications in IIT Roorkee, including the institute
website and registration & placement portals.[1] One of the projects I
have worked at IMG is Softwares application.[2][3]

I have some experience in web development in python and django, so I
would be fairly comfortable with Flask framework and SQLAlchemy. I've
started reading about RPM from the links mentioned on the ideas page.

I have got in touch with the project mentor Ionuț Arțăriși to know
more about the project. He helped me to set up popcorn on my system to
get started.

Thanks,
Akshit

[0]