Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [RFC] - Attempt to build open SLES-based distro
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 03:33:01PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
How useable that source is another question. ie. providing it on
paper would satisfy the GPL as far as I know. Fortunately, I've not
heard of any company trying to abuse the GPL like that.

I have, believe me, they are out there, I have the proof of an
obfuscated kernel driver that was sent to me as a printout a long time
ago.

Fortunatly, SUSE is not such a company.

greg k-h