Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-arm] Re: [opensuse-factory] Growing some openSUSE ARMs
On Thursday, September 22, 2011 04:50:32 PM Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 09/22/2011 04:42 PM, Markus Slopianka wrote:
The openSUSE member who were allowed to vote decided that openSUSE does
not want to run on>
those “little devices”. http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Strategy says:
openSUSE does not:
(...)

Work on Mobile or embedded devices.

The same document also says:

"It does not aim to limit anyone within the community to work on what
they want!"

and

"We encourage and enable the users in our community to contribute to
openSUSE and to shape its future, lowering participation barriers in our
community wherever possible."

I hope to find openSUSE everywhere on any devices without limitations. No
limitations can attract developers from different specialized areas (maybe it
would feel scattered but they, the developers, must properly make the project
plan to get the right and continous collaboration.

Congratulations,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.7 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education