[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE Magazine
  • From: elson santos <elsonss1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 14:41:05 +0100
hello, I believe that is possible to create a new section
"step-by-step" where the new user learns as to work with openSUSE.
What do you think?

2011/9/17, Piyoosh Mukhija <piyoosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I believe it'd be a good idea to not just include events, but some
tutorials/troubleshooters as well. In such a case, the magazine can be
more attractive to the new/novice openSUSE/Linux users.

Regards,
Piyoosh Mukhija

http://piyoosh.mukhija.info

Regards,