RE: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] Religious and political views in packages
On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 19:09 +0100, Administrator wrote:
guiding principles. I can easily think of religious & political texts that
I would be very unhappy being associated with (especially some of the
interpretations of the texts).

As a user of openSUSE and OBS (openSUSE Build Service) I do *NOT* feel
*"associated with"* any package in any repo other than the packages I
create or use.

Does using my local library imply an endorsement of all context
contained therein? Such a notion is silly.

I also cannot think of *any* text the packaging of which would bother me
in the slightest; to be packaged a text already must exist and it's
'moral quality' in regards to the container is neither here nor there.