Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
  • From: Thomas Hertweck <Thomas.Hertweck@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 21:19:14 +0100
Alin,

You are obviously not really focussed on the matter at hand, otherwise you
wouldn't make so many false statements.

On 09/09/11 20:59, Alin Marin Elena wrote:
Th... if you read from our set of rules... please read them and see what do
they say about Religous Texts.... I did not see you asking the obs gods to
remove the package for breaking the rules...

I didn't say anything about the original RPM package.

plus that statement you refer to... if you apply simple logical inference...
you get that insane people care...

This just shows that the long anti-harassment discussion we had some time
ago was absolutely useless. You seem to choose to ignore offending
behaviour, others don't.

otherwise I wait for the board to tell us you reported one package for
breaking our guiding principle...

Why do you think I was the one reporting any package or any person? I
wasn't. You just make weak assumptions. Please provide evidence if you
accuse others of doing certain things, or stop making accusations. Thanks.

Th.