[opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
I will say I find the above comment (among others) insulting to me
personally and hope the board makes note of my personal complaint.

And I complain that I was singled out and that my mail address was the only one
sent to
the board even though I was hardly the only one in that thread who does not
believe in
invisible beings for whom there is no scientific evidence for.

C. S. Lewis being one of the better known converts from Atheism to
Christianity.
His conversion took place as an adult. It took place because he began a
project to explore the fictional nature of the christian religion and
expose it to the world. Instead he came to the conclusion it was valid

Usually I don't care about religious people around me, just as I don't care for
that bible
package discussed in that mailing list thread (I was merely replying that
atheists usually
don't feel offended but supporters of other religions might feel offended for
only
including Christian software in openSUSE) but writing on a public mailing list
and to me
personally that Christianity is (quote) "valid" surely sounds like an attempt
of Christian
conversation to me.
Not only was I singled out in the complaint, I now also feel like a victim of a
conversation attempt and THAT offends me.

Markus