Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
  • From: andi robert <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:04:14 -0600
In trying to define what's seems to be unwelcome with the audiences of
openSUSE, I find it hard to believe that anyone would be offended at
the fact that there is a piece of software that claims to be
Christian. That assumption alone is not baseless for there have been
no complaints about this software's description. Moreover, it would be
important to remember the all-encompassing nature of our software
index. If we, as a project, did not add a software like this one, I
would consider it offensive. Simply because people who are religious
would not be able to work with openSUSE and their Bible study
software.

Please, let us keep in mind that we might be making a storm in a glass
of water. Not a big deal here, no big responses either. Let us leave
the matter alone.

:D