Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:41:31 +0200
Michael Meeks wrote:

Having said that, while I personally agree with the description:

+The SWORD Project is an effort to create an ever expanding software
+package for research and study of God and His Word.

I can see it might offend those whose end up on the other side of that
sometimes sharp division ;-) how about:

+The SWORD Project is an effort to create an ever expanding software
+package for research and study of the Bible and associated
literature.

Hopefully that is less contentious.

Much better and also more accurate.

--