[opensuse-project] [gsoc] Weekly report
  • From: Sebastian Oliva <tian2992@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:06:04 -0600
Hello, First of all, I'm sorry for the large delay on updating my
previous report.

I've spent most of the time improving the performance of the classes,
adding multiple profiles support, and on styling the admin, profile
and other pages.

I have also done performance testing, having responses averaging
50ms/request response times on a testing server, with 200 concurrent
requests. I expect higher performance on a deployment configuration.

on the To Do List is: Creating at least an offline submitting client
(either GTK or QT). Finishing the administrative pages configurations.
Adding authentication on submitting profiles.