Re: [opensuse-project] Looking forward to the openSUSE conference, respond with recommended topic areas
On 2011-04-29 Diomidis wrote:
I think that Indian, Indonesian etc. ambassadors who cannot afford a
trip to Germany, should be financially sponsored to join the
conference. This would be a huge WIN for our global community.

That is certainly on the agenda. We'll do what we can to find as many
sponsors as possible - without additional sponsors (besides Attachmate)
it will be difficult to do this. So if anyone has good ideas on that,
has contacts etc - let Izabel and me know in a private mail.

-Diomidis Anadiotis-
openSUSE Ambassador
IRC: diomidis@freenode
PGP KEY: 0x998EC388
http://www.twitter.com/kandinskyboy

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Kostas Koudaras