Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
On Thursday, April 28, 2011 09:09:26 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:
[...]
Now about the questions on openSLX contributions to openSUSE: they do
contribute but have a tendency to do it in a hidden fashion. The reason
for that is unclear to me. I do know it's how they've worked with
Novell in the past so I have a strong suspicion it's not just their
choice but was actually requested by Novell from them. Not sure why.

I asked Michl Löffler and he told me of no such needs for doing anything
hidden. So, let's play in the open, secrecy only harms..

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany