Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Le 28/04/2011 08:15, Alberto Passalacqua a écrit :

I am not saying they cannot do what they are doing. I am saying that
is quite a stretch to claim that they are significantly contributing
to openSUSE, at least in my pocket (and not only mine from what I
hear).

well... until we create the Foundation, openSUSE *can't* receive itself any money, so we can only see is developpers are working for us. If any company use openSUSE as base, his vey interest is to help openSUSE

anyway we should more focus on making openSUSE better than looking at the other people's dishes

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg